The Blog Crawl Winner and some SRM Sticker projects

Boy does time seem to be flying by this year. I can't believe that we are all ready into March !

I have been so busy creating all kinds of projects. I also have some AWESOME news that I am dyeing to share with you all but not yet. However this is Huge news and yup it's killing me to not be able to share.....soon !!!!!

I cannot tell you enough just how spectacular SRM Stickers are. They are so easy to work with and make creating any project easy and simple with all the cute phrases and tittles they offer. If you have not been to the store yet make sure to head over there .......SRM STORE.

Here is a Baby Card I just made using their yummy stickers.



So than we were challenged to make mini note cards using SRM Stickers. These cards are A1 in size (3 1/2" x 4 7/8") & here is what I made:



My friends just got engaged and I am super Happy for them so I had Wedding on my mind & here is what I made using more SRM Stickers:



I also luv products from Cut Card Stock.com...all of my base cards here are using their cardstock. On this particular card I used their gatefold that I cut a heart out. However the inspiration came from the Caardvarks Blog Challenge.




So now for the winner of the Nikki Sivils, Jillibean & Bella Blvd. Blog Crawl. The winner will be receiving the Friendship Art Canvas I made shown in my previous post along with a copy of the Scrapbook Artist 2 software.
The winner is..................................................................................................

NIKKI LOVE

Congratulations Nikki !!!!
Please email me your address at : bellavidaart@aol.com

Have a Blessed & Creative Day,
Norma

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! Thanks so much!!!! Already emailed you my snail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous artwork, breathtaking the first time I saw them as they are now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many more amazing projects again Norma, I don't know which is my favourite.....I do looove that gorgeous, stripey B/W bow though!
    I'm excited to hear about your news, do tell! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous designs Norma! Love them all & can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are all so gorgeous Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. norma, your creations are always so amazing. i love, love, love EVERYTHING you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such amazing cards! Congrats on the pub!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are simply amazing, Norma! I just ♥ your work!

    Hope you have a GREAT week!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you post, wish look forward in behalf of more interrelated articles without delay as its anecdote of my choice subject-matter to read.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top