Elle Hybrid Cards for Creative Faith Life Group Free Digital Download


So this past year I led a "Life Group" at our church Road To Life.
I created a hybrid digital download that we printed and cut, layered to create these
fantastic cards. We embellished with glitter and gems.
They Loved It!
So I thought I would offer them for free to my loyal Blogg Reader's.
 

you can keep them as simple as you want or bling them out to your taste.

Products I used...
Print out on Cardstock using cardstock from www.cutcardstock.com
Cut the images out once printed.
I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Ranger Vintage Photo Ink (Not necessary though)
I layered on-top of A7 folded cards also available at www.cutcardstock.com
Don't forget to add ribbon under your bottom larger image layer
I raised the smaller square images on pop dots
The sentiments were stamped using Stampin Up Wonderful Words than cut out..
but you can print out and trim as well.
I than embellished with glitter and gems.
 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top